We are excited to announce that Partners ranked 4th among Large Companies (100-399 employees) on The Houston Business Journal’s 2022 Best Places to Work (BPTW) list, out of 18 total firms in that category — up from #5 last year, and our highest-ever ranking on the BPTW list! Additionally, we continue to remain ahead of many of our competitors, ranking ahead of Stream (#13; Large Companies) and Transwestern (#5, Extra Large Companies). This is the 8th straight year our company appeared on this prestigious list.
Our ad celebrating our achievement appears on Page B26 of the print edition of the Friday, November 4, 2022, edition of the HBJ. The ad and text also appear below, along with links to our previous years’ ads.
Ranking among the Best Places to Work for eight straight years doesn’t happen by accident.
As a team of real estate experts on the bleeding edge of our industry, we realize a new standard of proficiency by taking care of everyone who advances our collaborative achievements and the prosperity of our clients.
We recognize that every person has the ability to contribute value, and therefore benefits from our collective success.
We’re not transactional. We’re Partners.
- HBJ Best Places to Work 2016: Commercial real estate is what we do. Our people make us who we are.
- HBJ Best Places to Work 2017: You can’t rank among the firms with the most transactions every year without also having the top talent in the industry.
- HBJ Best Places to Work 2018: How does a company get named a Best Place to Work four years running? Where do we start?
- HBJ Best Places to Work 2019: Ranking among the best places only happens when you also have the best people.
- HBJ Best Places to Work 2020: Talent is innate. Culture is where it’s developed.
- HBJ Best Places to Work 2021: Core Values