Bradley Kovach, CPM serves as Vice President of Property Management – Central Texas and leads Partners’ Property Management service line in Central Texas.
Prior to joining Partners, Bradley served as COO and Head of Asset Management for Belvoir Real Estate. In addition, Bradley previously led the Property Management Division of Moody Rambin, a Houston based real estate firm, where he oversaw the property management operations of a 4 million square foot portfolio of Class A and B commercial office, industrial, medical office, and retail properties. His formal training in Property Management was established at Hines where he directly managed multiple Class A assets in the Houston Metropolitan Area including the 1.2 Million Square Foot,1100 Louisiana Street, 3 & 4 CityNorth, and Two Shell Plaza.
Throughout his 30+ years of progressive leadership, Bradley has focused on improving real estate asset values though the implementation of strategic management. His areas of specialty include building operations, financial reporting, development of personnel, energy efficiency and procurement, insurance and risk management, tenant improvement planning and execution, capital improvement planning and execution, and due diligence services for acquisition. He has provided guidance and direction for over 15 million square foot of office, industrial, and retail assets. His clientele include high net-worth individuals, private corporations, and institutional investors in both partner and third-party relationships.
• The Institute of Real Estate Management – Houston Chapter
• Building Owners and Managers Association – San Antonio Chapter
• Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo – Transportation and Houston General Go-Texas Committees
• Sam Houston State University – B.B.A. in General Business, emphasis in Finance
• Institute of Real Estate Management – CPM (Certified Property Manager)
• State of Texas – licensed Real Estate Salesman