Scope of Service Experience
Dan Boyles is an accomplished office leasing and sales broker with over 30 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry. He joined Partners Real Estate in 1998 after spending the first 10 years of his career at local and national firms. His dedication and passion for delivering exceptional customer service and satisfaction have led to strong client retention over his 3 decades in the industry.
Dan’s expertise lies in his ability to understand the unique needs of each client and to match them with the ideal solution that meets their requirements. He has successfully negotiated transactions exceeding $1 billion in value. Throughout his career and has represented tenants and property owners in a wide variety of transactions, including lease, sublease, assignment, sale leaseback and sale transactions. His clients range from startups to established corporations, and he has worked with companies across various industries, including oil and gas, technology, finance, and healthcare.
Dan’s success as a broker is due in part to his extensive knowledge of the local market, which enables him to provide his clients with the most up-to-date information on market trends, rental rates, and property availability. He is also known for his strong negotiating skills and his ability to secure favorable lease terms for his clients.
Dan is a licensed real estate broker in the state of Texas and holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Texas at Austin.
In his free time, Dan enjoys hunting, fishing, playing golf, and spending time with his family. He is also involved in various charitable organizations and volunteers his time to support local community initiatives.
• 2016 – Top Producer – NAI Partners
• 2010, 2016 – Top Producer – NAI Global (375 Offices Worldwide)
• 2010 – Top Producer Overall – NAI Global
• 2010 – Deal of the Year – NAI Global
• 2010 – Hall of Fame Member – NAI Global
• 1999-2019- Top 10 Producer – NAI Partners
• 1994-1998 – Top 10 Producer – Grubb & Ellis Company
• 1997-1998 – Circle of Excellence – Grubb & Ellis Company
• Dan holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the University of Texas at Austin, where his studies were concentrated in finance, management, and real estate
• Licensed real estate agent in the State of Texas since 1989
• Licensed real estate broker in the State of Texas since 2014
• Houston Office Leasing Brokers Association (HOLBA), Member and former Board Member
• University of Texas Chancellors Council-Executive Committee
• University of Texas Silver Spurs Alumni Association
• University of Texas Exes Association
• Central Houston Inc, Member
• Greater Houston Partnership, Member