Joe Bright is a Senior Vice President with Partners’ office tenant representation division, specializing in the representation of commercial real estate users with their facility needs. He handles a range of transactional activities including lease renewals, relocations, and expansions, along with the purchase and sale of commercial property.
Prior to joining Partners, Joe was an Associate with S.E. Covington & Company, a locally owned boutique Commercial Real Estate firm. During his time there, Joe represented office tenants, as well as purchasers and sellers of investment properties.
Joe is a formerly-practicing Attorney, whose transactional law practice centered around representing and advising energy industry clients in the exploration and production of oil and gas.
Joe enjoys spending his free time outdoors with his wife Lauren and their two children, friends, and two Labradors.
• Earned his Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Texas at Austin
• Earned his Juris Doctorate Degree from the University of Houston
- Member of NAI Global Elite Corporate Services Council
- Member of NAI Global Energy Group
- Masters in Commercial Property Designation
- Member of the State Bar of Texas
- Licensed Real Estate Agent in Texas
- Member of the Houston Bar Association
- Member of the Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Fundraising Committee Member of Literacy Now, a local charitable organization supporting disadvantaged children