Randy Wilhelm has extensive experience in Tenant Representation and Corporate Services. Randy is also responsible for overseeing the company’s overall strategic and financial planning.
Randy’s extensive experience in managing a variety of businesses, plus owning and developing commercial real estate, provides a unique perspective for his clients. His understanding of how real estate and leasing decisions impact a company’s bottom-line allows him to go beyond the services of a typical broker, and to negotiate terms that match the client’s business goals.
• Graduate from the University of Texas at Austin, BBA in Business Administration
• Licensed real estate Broker in the State of Texas
• National Associate of Industrial and Office Brokers (NAIOP) member
• Board of Directors for Galleria Broker Advisory Board
• Past Board of Directors for Galleria Broker Advisory Board
• Memorial Drive Presbyterian Church, Lakeside Country Club and a variety of Charitable Organizations
• Discover Card
• EDG, Inc.
• BKD, LLP
• Abby Office Centers
• Hart Energy
• J Connor Consulting, Inc.
• US Bank
• Legacy Trust
• Castex Energy, Inc.
• Mass Mutual
• Project Consulting Services, Inc.
• Signa Engineering Corp.
• Adcetera Design Studio
• StarTex Power
• Entrust, Inc.