Shaffer Braun is a Partner, where he participates in Partner’s industrial services. Shaffer, a native Houstonian, has been involved in the real estate industry for 7 years and specializes in representing end users and tenants. In particular, he supports his clients with site location strategy, space layout and optimization, lease negotiations, renewals and property dispositions aiding his clients throughout the entire real estate lifecycle. In addition to user representation, Shaffer holds a successful track record representing Owners – ranging from single pad sites to various regional, institutionally owned assets.
Prior to joining Partners, Shaffer gained extensive experience in Industrial Tenant Representation with Avison Young where he focused solely on the north and northwest Houston submarkets. Additionally, he brings a diverse real estate and construction background to his clients. Prior to commercial real estate, Shaffer worked in Construction Management for over 5 years, working with many Fortune 100 companies, government entities and local private companies.
- Land Sales & Acquisitions
- Site Selection
- Buyer/Seller Representation
- Landlord/Tenant Representation
- Development Services
- Investment Sales Representation
- Industrial Project Leasing
- Graduated from Texas Tech Universit y with a Bachelorʼs of Science
- Licensed real estate sales agent in the State of Texas
- NAI Partner’s 2017 Rookie of the Year
- St. Luke’s United Methodist Church, Member