Life Sciences & Healthcare Specialist
Zach Leger joined Partners in 2017 as an Associate Broker on the Office Project Leasing team specializing in business development, lease negotiations, transaction management, and financial analysis. After listing a medical campus near the Texas Medical Center, he saw a strong surge in interest from Life Sciences companies in the Houston area and has embarked on a journey to grow the ecosystem in Houston and in Texas.
Zach’s commercial real estate portfolio is comprised of office and retail leasing, land sales, specialty hospital representation, and lab startups. In addition to Life Sciences and Medical Tenant Representation, he represents an assortment of owners, from private investors to large institutions.
Zach has previous experience in managing hydraulic fracturing operations.
- Attended Texas A&M University from 2009-2014, where he earned a BA in History and Minored in Arabic Language and Culture
- Attended Texas A&M University from 2015-2016, where he received a Master’s in Land and Property Development
- Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas
- United General Hospital – 45,000 SF
- State of Texas (multiple transactions) – 30,000 SF
- MVP Surgery Center – 26,000 SF
- TSA – 15,000 SF
- NOVA Healthcare – 11,000 SF
- Berkeley Eye Centers – 9,000 SF
- Bootin & Savrick – 9,000 SF