Houston, TX, June 30, 2022 – NAI Partners—the commercial real estate services business of Partners Real Estate Company—recently arranged 20 leases totaling 31,149 sq. ft. at Atrium 2656 located at 2656 South Loop West in Houston.
NAI Partners’ Michael Sieger represented the landlord, Forbes Land Corporation in all 20 of the transactions.
New Deals recently completed include :
- A 5,710-sq.-ft. lease with Journey Through Life who was represented by Wyatt McCullouch with CBRE.
- Precision Sleep Solutions inked a 3,040-sq.-ft. lease and were represented by Steve Burkett with JLL.
- Staffmark Group signed a lease for 1,922 sq. ft. of space and was represented by Alex Coe and Gary Lawless with Cresa.
- The Law Office of Shartory Brown signed a lease for 915 sq. ft. and was self-represented.
- Bayou City Operations leased 589 sq. ft. of space and was self-represented
Renewals recently completed include:
- Primesource RX leased 5,020 sq. ft. of space
- Minivasive Pain Specialists leased 4,647 sq. ft. of space
- MD Services leased 2,067 sq. ft. of space
- Therapy for Kidz leased 1,326 sq. ft. of space
- Medvalt Pharmacy leased 1,261 sq. ft. of space
- Easy Speech and Language leased 836 sq. ft. of space
- Telmart LP leased 775 sq. ft. of space
- Colores Adoptions leased 749 sq. ft. of space
- Upshift Work, LLC leased 719 sq. ft. of space
An additional 6 coworking deals totaling 1,573-sq.-ft. of space were also recently completed.
For more information, please contact Ashley Haigh, Corporate Communications Specialist, at 713.275.9641
About Partners Real Estate Company
Partners Real Estate Company (“Partners”) is the holding company of real estate investment and development platform Partners Capital, and commercial real estate services firm NAI Partners. Partners is a diversified investment, development, and services firm that creates tangible value for its investors, clients, and internal stakeholders using commercial real estate as the vehicle. Partners was founded and is headquartered in Houston, Texas, and owns, develops, leases, manages, and valuates commercial real estate in multiple geographical areas throughout the United States. Visit us on the web at www.partnersrec.com.
About NAI Partners
NAI Partners was founded and is headquartered in Houston and has offices in San Antonio and Austin; offers the geographic expertise to complete real estate transactions throughout the state; and can leverage the power of the NAI Global network to arrange deals in any location around the world. NAI Partners employs more than 180 real estate professionals, and arranges more transactions than any of its competitors, completing over 700 commercial lease and sale arrangements every year. NAI Partners is a full-service firm providing client solutions for Office, Industrial, Retail, Life Sciences, and Multifamily product types across Brokerage Services, which includes Tenant Representation, Project Leasing, Investment Sales, and Land Sales; Investor Services, which includes Property Management, Project Management, and Facilities Management; Valuation Services, which includes Valuation & Advisory, Property Tax Consulting, Institutional Fund Valuation, and Litigation & Expert Witness Testimony; and Project Services, which includes Construction Management and Space Management. NAI Partners is the top Houston-based full-service commercial real estate firm on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in America; the 4th-largest Houston-Area Commercial Real Estate Brokerage and #1 Mover of Square Feet among leasing and sales brokerages in Houston per the Houston Business Journal; the only commercial real estate firm on the Houston Business Journal’s Mid-Market 50 list; a top 3 largest San Antonio Commercial Real Estate Brokerage per the San Antonio Business Journal; and a top 20 Property Management Firm by square feet under management in Houston per the Houston Business Journal. NAI Partners annually ranks among the Houston Chronicle’s Top Workplaces, and the Houston Business Journal’s and Austin Business Journal’s Best Places to Work companies; and is among the University of Houston’s Cougar 100 Fastest-Growing Companies. Visit us on the web at www.naipartners.com. NAI Partners’ holding company is Partners Real Estate Company (“Partners”), which also owns real estate investment and development platform Partners Capital. Visit Partners on the web at www.partnersrec.com.