Scope of Service Experience
Vince Gyorgy has been an integral part of Partners since its inception. Vince works exclusively as a tenant representative, assisting clients in their lease negotiations, renewals, expansions and relocations. Vince specializes in administering to his clients’ total needs, from evaluating their space requirements to assisting them with any issues throughout their lease term.
Serving the needs of both local and national firms, Vince recognizes that each client is unique. His methods are based on strategies that focus on a client’s particular goals and objectives. Vince’s extensive experience in structuring and negotiating a variety of transactions, and managing complex projects, has enhanced his analytical skills and his ability to add widespread value in client facilities transactions.
Vince is known for his integrity, dedication, and superior client service. His attention to detail and organizational skills, allows his clients to profit from his professional representation in the real estate market.
• NAI Partners Top Producer every year since 2001
• Member of NAI Partners’ President’s Leadership Council
• Member of NAI Partners’ Chairman’s Council
• Focus on representing office tenants
• Successful track record representing tenants from 5,000 sf to 100,000 sf
• Successful history with local and national real estate projects
• Graduate from the University of Texas at Austin
• Licensed real estate agent in the State of Texas